Monday, April 25, 2011

Presentation

Hi, my name is Olivier Nepomiachty, I am a Technical Architect working in the CRM industry - France. The purpose of this blog is sharing knowledge with the developer community, whoever you are: customer, partner, ISV, freelance developer or just someone who is looking for technical guidance.

This blog is all about CRMs.

My specialties are architecture, integration, coding, single sign-on and performance testing. I am gnu/Linux geek and spent most of my computer time on an Ubuntu system. I am spending the rest of my time with my family (I am a proud father of two tough boys) and practicing ultra running; I love running long distances, days & nights on dirt tracks.

My elder boy. Background: Notre Dame de Paris
Design with The Gimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment