Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TortugaCRM is now sailing to the turquoise waters of SugarCRM!

Yo ho a pirate's life for me! The blog TortugaCRM is now sailing to the turquoise waters of SugarCRM.

Let me tell you a story. When I started this blog one year ago, the name was [the no logo Software vendor]-expresso. Everybody in the team enjoyed the blog, except one Emea VP Marketing (who left the company in the meantime), he told me: "Olivier, we encourage employees running their own blog, but you are not allowed using the logo neither the name. Change this asap!". I was at a loss. If I were a partner, the same guy would have suggested raising me at the rank of MVP.
Then the blog name became TortugaCRM, a place of free speech where you can talk about any CRM  :-)
So I started learning SugarCRM and was so convinced by the product that I decided joining the company!

Now I am proud to announce that I am a pre-Sales Engineer and Evangelist working at SugarCRM.

I will present a competitive session at our next coming event SugarCon in April during the partner day. Then, I will make several webcasts for the North America and Emea regions in English and French as well.
The topic of this presentation will be brought to light in a next post...

Please join us at SugarCon if you can make it, you will meet our amazing speakers:
Guy Kawasaki (former Apple Chief Evangelist @GuyKawasaki), Paul Greenberg (author of the best seller "CRM at the speed of light" @pgreenbe), Dr. Natalie Petouhoff (Chief Strategist at Weber Shandwick @drnatalie) and many others.

Click on the banner to get to SugarCon web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment